The 11th International Workshop on Human-Friendly Robotics (HFR 2018) will be organized on November 13-14, 2018, at Shenzhen, China.
Below you will find information about the venue and how to arrive there.
The Conference Venue
The Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen is strategically located in Nanshan District overlooking Shenzhen Bay and set in the heart of the city's new CBD area. It has easily accessibility to Shenzhen Bao'an Airport. The Metro Line No. 2 and No. 11 Hou Hai Station is adjacent to the hotel.
How to arrive
Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen
Hai De San Dao
Hou Hai Bin Road
You can take the airport express metro line No.11 directly from the airport to Hou Hai Station, D2 Exit which is adjacent to Kempinski Hotel Shenzhen. Or take an official metered taxi (about RMB 100).
Distance to Local Attractions
· Shekou Sea World (6 KM)
· China Folk Culture Villages (10 KM)
· Window of the World (10 KM)
· Happy Valley (10 KM)
· From Shenzhen Baoan International Airport (25 KM )
· 30 minutes by car (about RMB 100 Taxi fee )
· From North Shenzhen Train Station (20 KM )
· 30 minutes by car about (RMB 60 Taxi fee )
· From Shenzhen Cruise Center (8 KM )
· 25 minutes by car (about RMB 30 Taxi fee )
· From Shenzhen Bay Custom (4 KM )
10 minutes by car (about RMB 16 Taxi fee )
· Public Traffic Transportation
· Bus Stop: Costal City；Yang Ri Wan Pan
· Metro Station: Hou Hai Station, Exit D2
· Hotel Chinese address: 深圳市南山区后海滨路海德三道深圳凯宾斯基酒店
Above estimated prices and travel times may vary due to time of the day and traffic conditions.